Skate Garage is giving you the chance to create a design that will feature on our next collection of Skate Garage decks that will be on sale to the public in 2020.
Entries are open to anyone and it is only up to you to and your creativity for your chance to win. The Skate Garage logo or name must be incorporated into the design. There of course are a few rules which are listed below in the Terms and Conditions, be sure to check them out to ensure your entry has a chance of winning (see below).
The “Design A Deck” Competition will be running from the 1st May 2020, with entries closing at 5pm 31st May 2020.
Winners will be announced 2pm 7th June 2020 via Instagram and winners will be notified via email.
- 1st Place: $250 Skate Garage Voucher and 4 decks featuring your winning design
- 2nd Place: $150 Skate Garage Voucher.
* Note: Skate Garage voucher will be redeemable at both Whiteroom and Greenroom
How to Enter:
- Download the “Design A Deck” template file from here
- Create your master piece
Submit your design via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Title “Design A Deck – Your Name”. To be eligible for a prize your submission email MUST contain
- Your Name
- Instagram Username
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Suburb, State
- What inspired your design
- Your favorite skate brands
- How you found out about the contest
- File attachment of your design in JPG or PNG format (as high quality as possible)
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the competition is express consent to the terms and conditions stated below
- Skate Garage reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or entrant (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant or entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia only regardless of age and gender, no overseas entries will be considered
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Designs must incorporate Skate Garage logos or lettering
- Entries can be painted, hand drawn, created using Photoshop or other computer programs (designs painted or hand drawn will need to be photographed or scanned in a high-resolution format for entry purposes)
- Design must be “Family-Friendly” with no crude or offensive words, actions or images
- Artwork must be original and must not breach any copyright nor should it defame any individuals, groups, companies or governments
- There is a limit of 2 design entries per person
- No purchase is necessary for entry. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning
- All designs entered will become the property of Skate Garage with all usage and design rights transferring from entrant to Skate Garage
- By entering this competition, you consent to Skate Garage using your name, Instagram username and design in any media at any time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition, announcing winners and production of the deck
- Deadline for entries is 5pm on 31st May 2020, entries received after this date and time will not be accepted
- Skate Garage reserves the right to disqualify an entrant for any reason. If, in its absolute discretion, Skate Garage determines that a winning entry is not in strict compliance with these terms and conditions, it reserves its right to disqualify the entrant.
- Winners will be announced 7th June 2020 at 2pm on the Whiteroom, Greenroom and Skate Garage Instagram's and will be notified via email.
- In the event a winning entry is disqualified prior to prize redemption, new winners will be announced within a period of 7 days from the date of the disqualification
- Winners will be required to sign a waiver form to confirm their design is original
- Skate Garage reserves the right to adjust and alter the artwork prior to creating final deck if necessary
- Winners will not have any claim to sales or profits of the sales of decks that contain their winning design
- 1st place is $250 Skate Garage Voucher and 4 decks featuring the winning design, 2nd place is a $150 Skate Garage Voucher. Vouchers are redeemable at Whiteroom and Greenroom stores.