The Burton Womens Gore Kaylo Jacket 2021 is the only jacket you'll need in winter to stay dry and warm. With a simplistic look that will transition from the snow to the streets, the Kaylo will exceed your expectations with it's Gore-Tex waterproofing, breathability and durability, whilst the low-bulk Thermolite® insulation will keep your body temperature regulated from charging through the powder to strolling down the snowy streets to dinner.
Waterproof Rating: GORE-TEX
Insulation: Low-bulk Thermolite insulation (80g) using 40% recycled materials
Fit: Regular Fit
Fabric: Bluesign® approved materials
- Regular fit is just right: not too tight or too baggy
- Gore-Tex two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable and durable. It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- Gore-Tex seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Low-bulk Thermolite® insulation (80g body) uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Contour hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment
- Stretch wrist gaiters
- Adjustable cuffs
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Pocket access hem cinch
- Interior mesh dump pockets, therma-pocket to keep your device warm zippered hand-warmer pockets, zippered interior goggles/lens stash pockets and zippered sleeve pass pocket.
- Want to find out more about waterproof and breathability ratings? Click here.