As a three-time Transworld Good Wood Award winner and star of endless video segments, no board has seen more screen time than CAPiTA’s team favorite, the ULTRAFEAR. With Kevlar/Titanal Body Armor™ and a 1.5 mm Cork Edge Dampening System alongside the high strength Holy-sheet™ Fiberglass configuration, the technically advanced composition of the ULTRAFEAR provides increased ollie power and a toughness coveted by many riders. Loaded with high-end technical attributes and further upgraded with the new Dual Blaster Ashpop Core™ and Quantum Drive™ high-speed sintered base, the ULTRAFEAR stands as one of the greatest jib and park boards in the world.
RIDER TYPE: THE URBAN AND PARK DESTROYER
CAMBER TYPE: PARK V2 PROFILE
These versatile boards feature a dual reverse camber Flat Kick freestyle shape. A zero camber section throughout the insert area provides a stable skate-style feel, while elevated contact points turn on a dime and float effortlessly in powder.
- NEW! DUAL BLASTER ASHPOP CORE™
A dense and powerful core built for durability and control.
- KEVLAR/TITANAL BODY ARMOR™
Precision tuned, futuristic performance technology.
- 1.5 mm CORK EDGE DAMPENING SYSTEM
Damp, durable, and lighter than rubber, cork increases protection from blunt force impacts.
HOLYSHEET™ FIBERGLASS + MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN
- Triax/Biax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
NEW! QUANTUM DRIVE™ BASE
Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum Drive™ base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene base – The Millenium Falcon of bases, just got turbo charged.
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ + PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Multitech™ Sublimation + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges with Offset Seam
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts