A SOFT, FLEXIBLE MITT WITH A LEATHER PALM FOR FULL-ON STORM CONDITIONS.
Storm chasing or park riding, the Baron Mitt has the tech to keep your digits warm. This leather mitt features a full GORE-TEX insert with Gore Grip technology to maintain dexterity and handle the harshest weather at the mountain. There's Primaloft® insulation and a soft wool liner to keep your hands warm, while the bonded layers and four-way stretch exterior enhance grip and movement for buckling bindings and adjusting boots.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Grip technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester) [ 230g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 4-way stretch soft shell & leather (52% goat leather, 25% polyester, 19% nylon, 4% elastane) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)