The 2016 K2 Lime Lite snowboard is a womens specific true twin freestyle board with zero camber and Tweekend in the tip and tails. The K2 Lime lite has got a softer flex and the tweekend gives you more ridable surface for more float in powder and making it easier to do butters and presses. If you are looking for a great park board to play around with the Lime lite is perfect for you. It is flexy and very easy to maneuver and there is no limit to how much you can push and press this board in the snow.
- Baseline: Freestyle with Tweekend™ - zero camber between the feet with reverse camber in the tips
- Tweakend - Rocker extended all the way out to the end of the tip and tail
- Dampening: Standard Damping - Vibration resistant damping
- Construction: Hybritech™ Construction - Closed cap tips for reduced swing weight with ABS side walls for pop and strength
- Carbonweb - Carbon stringers in the nose and tail for pop where you need it and improved response
- Shape: Twin Hyper Progressive - True twin Centre stance
- Base: 2000 Extruded