2022 VANS MENS INVADO PRO SNOWBOARD BOOT
The Vans Invado Pro Snowboard Boots rely on a hybrid closure system - traditional laces for the outer, Boa® for the liner - for what many believe is the optimal combination of reliability, adjustment, and heel hold, not to mention easy replacement if something breaks in the middle of a pow day. Medium-flexing, with a range between 5 and 7, the Invado Pros are a favourite of team riders like Dan Liedahl.
• Flex Rating – 5 - 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
• Instep Flex Zone – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• Power cuff Strap – Providing extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
• Pleasure cuff – The supple elasticity of the Pleasure Cuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
• V2 Ultra cush with Smart wool Liner – This inner features Smart wool merino wool fabric, which transfers and eliminates moisture. An Ultra Cush layer provides all-day comfort with minimal seams, and a neoprene forefoot gives a natural flex. A dual-density heat-mouldable core is bolstered by the latest X-Cage--extra security and heel hold that keeps you in contact with your board at all times.
• V2 Boot Harness – Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and personalized fit.
• Vans Hybrid Boa – The Hybrid system merges traditional lacing with the power of Boa closure at the instep and the adjustable flex control of the Custom Slide Guide for secure, targeted heel hold and true custom comfort.
• Vans Custom Slide Guide – Anatomical shape provides adjustable fit anywhere along the instep area for added comfort and unrivalled heel hold.
• V2 POPCUSH Foot bed – A dual density foot bed that combines impact cushioning with energy transfer, the V2 POPCUSH fights fatigue with anatomical shaping, TPU arch support, a nylon moisture-wicking top sheet, and a coring design with airflow perforations.
• V2 Waffle Pro – The V2 Waffle Pro is a progressively inspired and capability-driven design built for both on and off snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impact-resisting Ultra Cush midsole provide incredible board feel, while a Vans-exclusive pattern and rubber compound give you the confidence you need to scramble the side country with confidence.
• Heat Retention 360º – All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort..