We’ve been making slips since the early '60s, so it was only right to reinvent a classic for the next great era of skateboarding. The Converse CONS One Star CC Slip Pro pairs a slip-on silhouette with durable, rubber-backed suede and clean construction. A molded CX foam sockliner adds cushioning, while a CONS traction rubber outsole creates solid boardfeel.
- Slip-on skateboarding shoe with rubber-backed suede upper
- Stretch, double-gore laceless upper for easy on and off
- Cut-out One Star branding on heel
- CX foam sockliner for impact protection
- CONS traction rubber outsole for better grip