We are locally owned and operated family snowboard shop and we want you to love what you have ordered! If the product you have purchased has any manufacturer defects or you have a warranty concern, we will be happy to help you in any way we can. We do not offer refunds simply because you have changed your mind or found the item cheaper elsewhere, however we can offer you a store credit.
To be eligible for a store credit, the returned items must be:
- Returned within 30 days of purchase (date of in-store or online purchase)
- Unused and in its original condition with no sign of wear, installation or damage
- In its original manufacturer packaging with all tags attached, relevant documentation and any accessories
- Have proof of purchase, store receipt, packing slip or email confirmation
Returns will be refused if items arrive used or have been damaged due to improper packing prior to shipping.
We cannot offer returns on any thermals, facemasks, neck warmers or socks due to hygiene concerns and the nature of their use.
For more information please contact our customer service team, on email@example.com , with a detailed description of the issue along with any supporting images.
Returns and Exchange Process:
- Contact Whiteroom customer service team to discuss the specific details of your return.
- Upon approval, Fill out and print the Whiteroom Returns / Exchange Form (a hand written note will suffice if you are unable to print the form)
- Carefully pack your items into an appropriate postage pack to ensure it will travel safely, it is your responsibility to pay any costs relating to the returned items that arrive damaged due to shipping
- Place a copy of the filled-out Whiteroom Returns / Exchange Form inside the pack before taping closed
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box with a protective layer prior to taping and do not place shipping labels or apply tape directly onto the original box
- Send the parcel to the address labelled on the return form using a trackable and prepaid shipping method at your expense
- Upon receipt of the item we will process the store credit to your email where you can re-purchase the correct size or an alternative product of your choosing to the value of the credit
Customers are responsible for all return postage costs and initial shipping costs are non-refundable. All returns and exchanges must be sent via a trackable and prepaid method to our returns department shown below:
114B Surfcoast Highway
TORQUAY VIC 3228
If you have received a damaged or incorrect item from us, please make contact us immediately.