Clean, simple style with comfort-focused features like a soft fleece liner and hassle-free fit. The Anon Auburn Helmet features in-mold shell construction for a sleek, low-profile fit and lightweight feel. Multiple fixed vents keep goggles clear and manage comfort all day long. Our auto-adjust fit design makes it easy to find the perfect fit, and the Fidlock magnetic snap buckle lets you open or close with one hand, even with gloves. The ear pads and soft long-hair-fleece liner offer maximum warmth and moisture-wicking comfort.
• Weight: 410g
• In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for sleek comfort and a low-profile fit
• Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back; Goggle ventilation channel helps maintain airflow to goggles to help reduce fogging
• Auto-adjust fit system features an elastic closure in the rear of the helmet that dynamically flexes around the wearer's head for a perfect fit
• Fidlock snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand, even when wearing gloves
• Long-hair fleece on liner and ear pads provides optimal warmth and comfort
• Compatible with audio accessories